Monday, November 24, 2008

Something to LAUGH At!

Good Morning! Tomorrow is the ATL Housewives Reunion...hehehe, Can't wait! I doubt that there will be season two, featuring all the ladies. In my expert opinion it doesn't appear as though Bravo is marketing them or has plans on the Housewives of Atlanta being as big as the physco's of Orange County! There season was much shorter, and as for a Housewives finale and then reunion this is a first...but who knows, politics as usual!

Here is a clip of something hilarious!! Housewife...I mean kept woman, Kim or as I call her KIKI, Singing. On the show she claimed to be a good friend of producer to the stars, Dallas Austin, she even shared that she is working of becoming a country singer. It baffles me how that will be possible since she can't even sing karaoke...LOL..This chick is clearly delusional!

No comments: