Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Georgio Milligan and The Franklin and Marshall Diplomats! Plus Other News..

Good Morning. Happy Turkey Day Eve! First of all I am super excited and blessed, one to be alive, and two it's family and friends, and shopping time of course! The girls and I are planning a long awaited reunion, and my youngest brother is taring up the courts out in Amish town PA!! A while back when he was still in high school, I blogged I mean bragged (lol) about his athletic abilites. Well now the local news has taken over, on the account that I am unable to witness all of his games. Check out what a local Lancaster news source had to say:
http://www.godiplomats.com/sports/m-baskbl/2008-09/news/PSU_Harrisburg

All so exciting...Also I have finally come to terms with myself in regards to my career and future...So stay tuned I will be blogging about all that good stuff pretty soon.

On another note did you all check out the reunion for "Housewives of ATl"? Any thoughts? Well I for one must say I was expecting a little more drama! As far as the editing went, for the hour long segment, it was rather choppy. They jumped from topic to topic and often cut off response from the ladies, with my trained eye I could tell that there was more the to the reunion!! Oh well! And Kim with her Cancer lies, that is nothing to joke about, wig or no wig! Mr. Dwight sure told her, LOL, get yor but in the 21st Century Missy! OWWWWWW! LMAO.

Well I am excited that they are planning to get another season, in addition to all of them saying that they have grown from the show...only time will tell. Oh yeah I almost forgot, Deshawn, boy does she play the role. I need to learn how to keep my mouth shut like her, she just smiles and laughs...LOVESIT! Or was the just another editing slip up? Hmmmmmm.

Have a wonderful holiday...Peace and Love! Smooches!

-GLAMDOT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://corina33.sosblog.com/The-first-blog-b1/The-advantages-of-owning-a-Natural-Light-Alarm-Time-clock-b1-p2.htm]Old Clocks[/url]