Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Praise Him

Good morning Believers, Sinners, and Achievers:

I have the most excited and profound testimony to share with you all today. Last night before I went to bed, I said my usual and normal prayers, but I added a few for the lost souls and for myself as far as my future as an artist.

I wanted guidance in regards to were I should project my creative energy and how I could stay on the right path to becoming one of God’s chosen ones. When I say chosen I mean, there are billions of people in this world with talent, however only few are chosen to stand out in that sea of billions. There are thousands of rappers but only one Jay-Z, tons of moguls, but one Diddy, etc.

With that said I just prayed that my intuition would carry me through and allow me to weed out the negative energy and pray for those who were lost, all the while evolving into the natural born leader and journalist that I was destined to become. Guys let me tell you, I woke up this morning feeling AMAZING! Like nothing could aggravate my solstice, it feels so good when you put everything in God’s hands.

I am blessed and will continue to be blessed; you all better get into this! Praise Him!!! “Stuntin is a habit, get like me!!”

On another positive note, my friends have made it back for their international travels safely, my youngest brother is preparing to embark on his journey to college, my youngest brother has re-enrolled into college, and I am BLESSED. Which means that anyone who I touch, physically, emotionally, and mentally will be too…Have a wonderful day! I will be back later with more of other people’s news…lol

With Love,

GlamDOT

No comments: