Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Developing Story: Four People Arrested for suspected Obama Assassination Plot

It baffles, irritates, but does not surprise me that major American media outlets are not breaking forth the arrest in regards to the assassination attempts on Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama. My hypothesis is that the Obama does not want to make a big deal out of this; nevertheless I think this is a huge deal.

I have been avidly reading the news online all day, however, on two of my most visited sites CNN and BBC and neither are reporting this as “Breaking News”, ot "Developing Stories". Prehaps I should expand my news sources?? Anyways, I understand that the democratic convention is under way; there are deaths in Iraq, and many other important national and international issues that need to be addresses, however, how do Nadal, the US Open, and the Olympics gain precedence over something like that?

In any event white supremacists are still on a mission to somehow regain “their” America, which was built on the backs of everyone but them. According to reports four people were arrested, in connection with one man who is said to have beem plotting to murder the historical candidate before he got the chance to break any more records.

Tharin Gartrell, Shawn Robert Adolf, Nathan Johnson, and another one of their associates of which I have yet to get a name for, were arrested in Denver, close to the Democratic Convention with multiple rifles in their possessions. Johnson claims that he was not involved with the plot, but assured authorities that his friends were. A rat and an idiot, doesn’t that fool know the rule, look at your friends and I will tell you who are??? Come on now.

The FBI is currently investigating the situation, and hopefully I will have more news on this matter by tomorrow. P.S if you Google it, you may be able to uncover some more info.

No comments: