Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Dot!

Happy New Year too all!!! I know I'm super late, honestly I was under the weather and simply just not motivated...Thanks Recession! Well my minor depression has deceased and I have emerged from my makeshift cocoon. I guess it was all the pressure of trying to plan the New Year and make realistic goals that would inevitably make'09 more outstanding than that of the milestone year, 2008.

Just to re-cap 2008 was major for me. I moved to Italy, traveled to at least 10 cities that I had never been too, learned a new language, returned to the states graduated from college with my undergraduate degree, and landed my first post college job! How do you top that? Being the dedicated and determined Aquarius that I am I am actually have a plan, and since when I put things into writing that gives them life, here goes:

In 2009 I plan to begin grad school, become more in tuned with my spiritual side, move into my own house and/or apartment, get my own vehicle, save, save, save, and maybe pick up a potential husband or two...lol!!! Sounds Doable...Right? I am sure there are things that I left out but...Whateves


On another note I have a Birthday coming up and I am like really getting old..soon I will be half a century!! Oh MY! I find my self taking trips down memory lane which seems so long ago. I was looking at my daily blogsites when I came across this video..."Dial My Heart" by The Boys...Vintage!! I was there number one fan and even had a autograph group picture! Check it out...

No comments: