Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Don't Ask Don't Tell"

Now it has been awhile since your boy gossip has posted anything. With the econmy the way it is right now and for me to be able to keep my lifestyle the way I am used to I have gone and got a second job. Its a real shocker when its one field no of you would ever expect. SPORTING GOODS!!!! You know NBA, NFL, that sort of stuff. With the whirl wind weekend I had, I have chosen to post and see what answers I might get.

I hardly ever go out much these days not because I dont want to, but just because I am so damn tired. Needless to say I made it across the water to Norfolk this past weekend to hit up my fav fino spot the Wave. Now the Wave I have to say is the nicest gay bar in the area to go to. Only because it gives me what I want, the eye candy is always on point, and my fav bartender Angela knows how to make my stoli cosmos just right. The patrons at the Wave are your average Abercrombie, American Eagle type of crowd, which I am not, I don't even step into those stores. So I always stick out and all eyes are always on me.

The outfit:
Destroyed True Religion Jeans which I cut into shorts.
White button down from H&M
White Leather slip on loafers
and a silk scarf brought all the way over from Roma (the right way to say it)
and of course I had my trusty Gucci utility belt turned into my clutch at my side

Was giving very much Euro Chic.....

The night was as eventful as any other night until I made my way outside to the Patio.

Being the social butterfly that I am, I gave my usually kisses and hugs to people I knew. While chit chatting with a couple girlfriends of mine I noticed that there was this guy next to them who was trying to get into the conversation. They would talk to him and I would intervine and so forth well come to find out his name was Ross and was in the Navy. Now being in Hampton Roads there is no sortage of military gays...but this one was straight....now he kep on going on and on about how he was straight and just liked coming to the Wave because we know how to party.....so needless to say I am up for a challenge...I in my superficial valley boy voice told Ross to come sit with me....which he did and we talked about everything...now I was really thinking he was straight until he whispered something into my ear which I will not post on here...XXX....all I can say was that it was so hot and steamy I couldnt do nothin but lose control from there...as the night progressed it looked like Ross was the one....but durning the night there was this cute guy who was standing in front of my group of friends just observing us most of the night....everyone kept calling him the Jew...only because he had a star of david tattoo on his chest....me being me i dont like calling people by racial terms...so i said "I dont want to call you the Jew, Im shawn whats your name" it was Greg and he was in the air force stationed at Langley.....and guess waht he was straight too!!!!! So now Greg was a little hottie to who had his shirt off the whole night...which perplexed me and i asked him your straight, at the gay bar, with your shirt off....i really didnt understand it but i was so tipsy i really didnt care....so i chatted to him about fashion and how he needed to buy me a coat from Burberry for the winter and also about his tattoo...now i guess Ross the Navy guy didnt like it so much that my attention was from him because next thing I know he is taking his shirt off to state that he has a tattoo in the same place as Greg.....and now I was in the mother land...two hot guys standing in front of me with there shirts off what more could a guy ask for.....so by the end of the night I had Ross on my left with his shirt off and Greg on my right with his shirt off.....I felt like Tinsley Mortimer in St Tropez.....haven had any action in awhile I was really into both and couldnt settle for just one so in all true socialite fashion I was kissing Ross to my left then turning to Greg on my right then proceding to kiss him as well....but just to see if I could really have some fun I told both of them that I wouldnt kiss either anymore if they didnt kiss each other.....so they did...I tell you if I would have been in NYC I sure would have made the Sunday page six colomn.....

But mainly the one question I have is this.

What do you think the straight guys get off from coming to the gay bars and making sure to state that there straight but in turn they frolic with they gays?
Could it have been I was the look they wanted. I mean who dosnt want them self a little Euro Chic?

I just dont know!!!!!

P.S. I also commited social sucide. I dropped a $50 on the floor and while bending down to get it I feel in front of the whole bar!!!!gasp!!!!!!!! But wouldnt you fall for a $50

xoxoGossip"I love the military" DOT

No comments: