Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"The Hills": Season 4 Premiere


Hey, Hey, Hey! So I know that I said I would be giving you hard news, but I think this sooooo needs to be addressed. How many of you watched “The Hills” season premiere last night on MTV? Any thoughts? Well I would LOVE to re-cap. Although, the show has yet to cast a “black” member, or a person of color for that matter, for some odd reason I just can’t get enough of the rich and spoiled privileged life! Anywho…So Lo Bosworth (LC’s friend from “Laguna Beach”) is a super Biotch! She pretended that she was trying to make friends with Audrina, however everyone could see right through her “Mean Girl” ways. She simply hates on Audrina and all her biker chic, punk rock, FABness. I sense an Audrina spin off coming up in the near future! This season she will announce that she will be moving out of the home that she shares with Lo and LC, I mean the pool house! In addtion, Audrina’s character is so real this season, she straight up told Lo that she doesn’t care about trying to be friends, and that they will never be friends! I hear that and I LovesIt!

In Speidi news,Little Miss Plastic Heidi, is back with her psycho teen wolf better known as Spencer! Like they could ever replace him? LOL. P.S I love her new lips! They are almost as full as mine! She looked Hot at the premiere. But HOT on the outside doesn’t mean HOT on the inside. If you catch my drift, that girl is suffering from a severe case of low self-esteem.

I am excited about this scripted season, and look forward to possibly being their first “Black” Friend next season…LOL ( I’m dead serious)! The y need some new friends LC is missing Heidi and now BFF with Spencer's sister, who def played her at the club a few seasons ago!

Oh yeah and I love how WHitney remains under the radar, that chick is focused...or is she?

No comments: